Overview of the Slot Game

When Pigs Fly is an incredible online casino video slot that takes you back to the 90s. The video slot game was designed by NetEnt in July 2016. The game was designed to feature 5-reels, 5 rows and the paylines ranges from 45 to 3125. The game is designed to display an amazing graphical interface that players will find appealing. Just like all other slots from NetEnt, this video slot is designed with simplicity, so players will find it easy to play. Visit https://www.netentcasino.money to know more about NetEnt slots.

What are the Slot's Bonus Features?

Bonus is one of the things that makes slot games interesting. And NetEnt is known to designed slots packed with lots of bonus features that players can benefit from. One of the bonus features present in this slot is the Wild Substitution which you can appear during the actual game and free spins round. The Wild symbol can replace every other symbol in the game to form winning symbols. So, you should be on the lookout for the Wild symbol. For more related topics, visit elpalomarmonterey.com.

The feature that makes the slot more exciting is the re-spins features. In this feature, players can win up to 5-respins. Each respins that you get will change the slot's reel. This feature can be played when you land a winning combo in the main game, which give one respin. During each respin, two new positions will display on the reel, showing new symbols that create more winning combo. Also, the paylines increase for each respin. The first respin increases paylines to 135. The second respin increases paylines to 405.

  • Additionally, third, fourth and fifth respin increases paylines to 675, 1125, and 1,875 respectively. This will increase a player's chances of winning significantly.

What is the Free Spin Feature?

Another one is the Free Spin Feature. To activate the free spin feature, you need to land a winning combination during the 5th and respin feature. When you trigger the free spin feature, you will be rewarded with 8 free spins that you can use to increase your chances of winning. The video slot's reel will expand to fill up the 5 reels and 5 rows to give you an incredible 3,125 ways to win. The wins from both respins and free spins round will be added to your main account.

What is the Return to Player percentage and Volatility Level?

Return to Player's percentage and volatility level is one of the things players consider when choosing slots to play. As such, NetEnet has designed When Pigs Fly slot to have a high Return to Player value of 97% and a house edge of 3%. This gives players a high probability of winning back 97% of their money in the long run. Additionally, the slot is a medium volatility slot. This means the slot comes with medium risk. The slot payout quite frequently, and there is a probability to hit big wins.

Is When Pig Fly Video Slot Mobile Compatible?

If you are familiar with NetEnt slots, you will know that they are always designed to be mobile compatible, and this slot is not an exception. The video game is highly compatible across all mobile platforms. As such, players can play the game from anywhere, and anytime they wish to play it. Additionally, the slot game is designed to fit perfectly to any screen size. So, whether you are using iOS, Android, or Windows, you are good to go. Try the slot out today. You'll glad you did.